BEFORE & AFTER
Noticeable results with minimal downtime from our non-surgical laser treatments.
Gift certificates are available in our office, stop by today and pick one up!
Candela Pulsed Dye Laser
Established Cosmetic Laser Treatment for Facial Veins, Wrinkles and Lesions
Cosmetic laser treatments for facial veins, wrinkles and skin conditions like rosacea can effectively remove scars without the need for surgery.
Mississippi Medical Aesthetics employs advanced equipment viz. the Candela Pulsed Dye Laser to enhance results and eliminate downtime. Number of sessions required depends on the severity of port wine stains, rosacea, angiomas, Poikiloderma, wrinkles or brown pigmentation. Take a look at our before-and-after pictures to see how we can help you revitalize your appearance and your life.
How does this cosmetic treatment for lesions work?
- Pulsed Dye Lasers deliver an intense but gentle burst of light into selectively targeted areas of the skin which is absorbed by specific blood vessels or melanin pigmented areas in the dermis depending on the condition being treated
- The lasers are calibrated and parameters set based on the specific condition being treated to maximize results
- Most patients are reclined or lying down depending on the area being treated and will be wearing protective eyewear
- No anesthetics are required (and there is no downtime or recovery period) as most patients report only a warming or tingling sensation
- Candela’s Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) delivers a cooling mist to the skin before the laser pulse is emitted increasing comfort and protection while minimizing redness
You don’t have to live with facial veins, wrinkles and lesions any longer. Call 601-790-9427 today for a consultation for laser wrinkle removal or treatment of lesions and facial veins.
Quick-Acting Laser Skin Treatments from Experienced Medical Professionals
Mississippi Medical Aesthetics makes patient comfort and well-being a top priority. The treatments we offer are selected for their enhanced effectiveness as well as safety. The Candela Pulsed Dye Laser is considered one of the best options for treating several types of skin conditions as it is safe, quick and involves no downtime. Most patients notice beneficial results right away and often feel an immediate firming or tightening of the treated area. More than one treatment spaced several weeks apart may be required to achieve clearance in severe cases.
Our experienced and dedicated team has helped many men and women of all ages take pride in their appearance. We take the time to understand your goals and expectations in order to suggest the most appropriate cosmetic laser treatment for your skin condition.
A patient wrote to say, “Thank you Mississippi Medical Aesthetics for your quick laser wrinkle removal treatment. All my friends can’t stop talking about how youthful and healthy my face looks.”
Contact us for details about the Pulsed Dye Laser.